Water surface photovoltaic power station refers to the establishment of floating photovoltaic power stations in ponds, small lakes, reservoirs, reservoirs and other scenes, which have the characteristics of not occupying land resources. It reduces water evaporation and gives consideration to fishery breeding. Compared with ground and roof photovoltaic power stations, the floating solar photovoltaic mounting system of floating solar systems
has higher requirements on components. In addition to aging resistance, environmental protection and pollution-free floating material, the FPV mounting structure also needs to be able to withstand a certain degree of wind and waves and water flow.
First, what is water photovoltaic?
Water photovoltaic power stations generally include two categories. One is to set up a photovoltaic panel array on the water surface of a fish pond and river. There is usually land, silt and shallow water below the water surface. The components are installed with concrete pile foundation and steel structure. This kind of power generation is also called flight complementary photovoltaic power generation.
The other is completely floating on the water, through the design of anchorage system scheme, to ensure the safe and stable operation of floating power station system. In general, the PV panel is installed above the floating body foot with the buoy of HDPE material as the carrier.
Second, the characteristics of floating water photovoltaic
1. No occupation: The main advantage of floating photovoltaic is that it does not need to occupy land except for electric cabinet and power grid connection. However, the cost of floating photovoltaic is more expensive than that of ground photovoltaic.
2. Build and shut down: the floating PV is more compact than ground PV. It is easier to manage, and easier to build and shut down. This is mainly because there is no fixed structure like the foundation, which can be completely removed after construction.
3. Save water resources and improve water quality: photovoltaic panels can reduce the evaporation of water. The results depend on climatic conditions and the proportion of water covered. For example, this is an important advantage because it reduces water evaporation by 80 percent, which means a 10,000 square meter pond can reduce water evaporation by 20,000 cubic meters a year. This feature is very useful if the pond is used for agricultural irrigation.
4. Increased efficiency: the floating PV naturally has a water cooling system. It estimates that it can increase power output by 5%. In hot climate conditions, it may reach 10-15%. Wind speeds over the water are generally higher, which also helps cool the panels.
5. Environmental protection: the floating PV can improve water quality by shading sunlight to reduce algae reproduction.
Third, the construction points of floating photovoltaic mounting systems
The basic technological process is as follows: the preparation before construction → the anchor installation and construction → the construction platform installation → the joint of buoy and trough → the assembly installation → the square burst is included in water → the square array splicing on water surface →positioning and fixing of the square array.
The floating solar photovoltaic mounting system consists of a base network composed of a buoy and a line trough, and a lower seat and mountings are installed on the base network part. The photovoltaic module is fixed on the lower seat and structure. During the construction, the floating buoy fixed anchor is installed on the water first. Then the photovoltaic array solar mounting system module is installed on the shore. The mobile photovoltaic array is placed in the water, and finally the photovoltaic array is assembled on the water and fixed in place.
Fourth, the significant characteristics of floating photovoltaic solar mounting systems
The floating solar PV system of Thailand 1.5MW floating photovoltaic power station project has multiple advantages and is suitable for most water projects. The main technical features are as follows:
1. Modular design
2. It is easy to install.
3. The floating body adopts high-density polyethylene material of all plastic schemes. It has environmental protection, no pollution, strong corrosion resistance and long service life.
4. The combination is strong. It can be combined into a variety of layout and reduce the occupying area so that the installation capacity and power generation can be maximum.
4. The component compatibility is strong, which is especially suitable for 182mm, 210mm silicon wafer large specification components.
5. The cost of overall program is reduced and the product competitiveness is strong.
6. It adopts the long side of the component stability fixed mode.
7. It has excellent weather resistance. The operation and maintenance are very easy, and the set of water parts is completed.
The floating PV (FPV) is regarded as the third pillar of the future PV market after the ground power station and rooftop PV. The water surface photovoltaic floating system adopts modular structure, easy assembly, convenient installation, no large mechanical equipment and long service life. It has become the first choice of water surface resources construction photovoltaic projects.