The types of photovoltaic power stations mainly include the centralized type, the distributed type, the roof type, the agricultural light complementary and other types, which are applied on the roof or ground. Today we are going to talk about floating photovoltaic power stations, from the points of highlights and advantages of floating photovoltaic systems
Below are the highlights and advantages of the floating photovoltaic power station systems.
1. The impact on the ecological environment is small. It can save land resources. The projects of floating photovoltaic power generation does not have the construction of the field road. The excavation of the mounting foundation and cable trench, which greatly reduces ground excavation and contributes to water and soil conservation.
2. The power generation efficiency is high. The water surface topography is relatively broad, which can maximize avoid shadow constraints on photovoltaic module efficiency. Solar energy illumination time is long and the irradiation area is uniform. Water can cool solar panels, which is beneficial to inhibiting the rise of component surface temperature. According to the measurement, the temperature of the panels with the output power is inversely proportional to the trend. For example, if panels reduce the temperature of 1 ℃, the output power can be increased by 0.5%. When it is compared with the same area, it is 10% ~ 15% higher than that of the ground or roof plant capacity. When the summer temperature is high, it can effectively reduce power loss compared with rooftop and ground-based solar panels.
3. Water surface evaporation is less affected by component coverage, and power generation loss is reduced.
4. Solar photovoltaic panels have a partial occlusion effect on water surface, which reduces photosynthesis and inhibits the reproduction of algae to a certain extent.
5. Easy cleaning of components. The materials used in the floating PV system must meet the highest waterproof requirements. Compared with the ground PV, the power generation efficiency of the module is less damaged when cleaning.
6. In order to avoid land restrictions, some countries or regions have limited land resources and it is difficult to develop land. Developing water photovoltaic projects is a relatively good choice and a new way of photovoltaic power generation application.
7. The water surface is duty-free. At present, China has made tax regulations on "construction land" and "farmland land", and it does not involve tax on "unused land". The cost of taxed ground is much higher than that of duty-free water (the land costs account for about 3% of the construction of surface photovoltaic power stations)
8. It can synchronize aquaculture. Fish ponds can be built at the same time to build water photovoltaic power stations or aquaculture reservoirs, which can not only improve the output of aquatic products, but it also creates a better incubator environment for fish.
9. It can bring tourism benefits. Floating photovoltaic power stations can be used as a characteristic scenic spot. They become an ornament of water landscape, bringing tourism and ornamental benefits.